- 10-Jun-2013 to 28-Jun-2013 (CST)
- Fort Mill, SC, USA
- Full Time
• Preparing shipment against paperwork, arranging shipment certifications for shipping
• Monthly inventory reconciliation
Supplies & Raw Materials Maintenance
• Monthly inventory/ordering of variable parts (including packs)
• Ordering nitrogen & polymer
• Checking nitrogen & polymer
• Finish supply check & makeup
• Ordering gloves, special paper, safety supplies, etc.
• Autoclave oil, water filters, dryer filter & oil, winder oil, gearbox oil
• Condensate purge on compressor
• Adding cooling water chemicals
Equipment Calibration & Certification
• Hoist certification
• Balance/lab equipment calibration
• Routine entry of QC data
• Entering run data electronically
• Other duties as assigned
• High School diploma or GED and at least three to five years of related experience
• Extremely organized, working knowledge of product & process, & self-motivated to accomplish work against clearly outlined deadlines or schedules.
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
• Ability to operate a forklift
• Hands-on experience with routine maintenance duties
• Excellent interpersonal & phone skills to work with remote corporate functions, outside service providers, internal customers & shipping agencies
• Hands-on experience with Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Some experience with SAP preferred
Kuraray America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!